Trane CleanEffects™ Whole-House Air Filtration System
Home comfort isn't just about temperature. Trane sets the standard with indoor air quality solutions such as whole-house filtration systems that can address everything from humidity to air purification to provide a cleaner and healthier environment.
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment, allowing you to breathe easier - literally. Remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles with our air cleaner for your home and say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens.
Trane CleanEffects™ Takes Clean Air to a Whole New Level
Backed by over 90 years of industry-leading innovation and manufacturing excellence, Trane has developed superior technology to remove more airborne allergens than any other air cleaning system. It's called CleanEffects™ - and it's only from Trane.
Enjoy up to 99.98% Cleaner Air
CleanEffects™ is 8x more effective than even the best HEPA filter, and 100 times more effective than a standard 1" filter.
Standard air cleaners have filters that are very dense, so they stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores, the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. So, you may not be as comfortable, and less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible.
Small particles, large effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective Trane air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
The Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Verified by Harvard experts
Trane CleanEffects™ has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.
Ready to find out more?
Call us today for a free quote!
Low Operating Costs
- No replacement filters to buy, ever!
- Trane CleanEffects™ has a ten-year limited warranty on the system’s electronics, and a five-year parts limited warranty on the system filters.
- Extended warranties are available for TRANE CleanEffects and also the rest of your Trane system. Ask us for details.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters – just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Quiet operation - not a noisy or intrusive standalone appliance. Quietly and efficiently distributes clean air throughout your whole home.
Easy, Flexible Installation
- Trane CleanEffects™ is integrated with your cooling and heating system and does not require a separate fan.
- Can be installed as part of a new Trane cooling and heating system such as a XC95 Three-Phase Gas Furnace or XL20i Heat Pump, or can be added to your existing system.
- Installation can take less than an hour, giving you cleaner indoor air quickly.
Did You Know?
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust a year for every 1,500 square feet of space
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day
- Indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air
It's About Health!
Not all particles in the air are created equal. There are particles of many different sizes, which cause many different effects when present in your home’s air.
Particles like dust, soot, mold spores and bacteria are often .3 microns. That’s the size at which allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. TRANE CleanEffects™ removes tiny particles like these, effectively reducing the potential triggers for asthma and allergy attacks.
Here’s a look at common air contaminants and their sizes, as well the effectiveness levels of common air cleaning products for removing these contaminants:
With TRANE CleanEffects, the majority of irritating particles like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, even bacteria, will be removed from the filtered air. Our revolutionary technology can trap allergens down to .3 microns in size.
What’s more, the particles in the “particulates” category smaller than .3 microns will adhere to larger particles—meaning that TRANE CleanEffects can get rid of them as well.
What this all means is that TRANE CleanEffects is effective at removing the particles that are most likely to affect your family’s comfort and health.